FEE is seeking two Operations interns to assist with spring programming and summer seminar preparation from January 13, 2014 until May 2, 2014. Apply by 11:59 p.m. EDT on Monday, December 2. Applications are now closed.
Interested in our Summer Programs Internship?
Applications will open on January 1, 2014. FEE will hire four Operations interns and two Photographers from mid-May until mid-August.
Free-markets make a difference. You can too!
The Foundation for Economic Education is looking for passionate, dedicated, and talented college students to join our internship program. Each FEE intern plays an important role in helping FEE pursue the mission of inspiring, educating, and connecting future leaders with the principles of a free society.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Operations: Prepare seminar materials and manage daily seminar logistics.
Photography: Shoot and edit photographs for promotional use; assist with technological setup and daily logistics.
- 18 - 25 year old
- Hard-working, entrepreneurial, and eager to learn.
- Passion for free-market ideas and the principles of individual liberty.
- Quality academic record.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on a team.
WHAT TO EXPECT
FEE interns will gain professional experience while building relationships with students, faculty members, and scholars from the nation’s leading free-market institutions.
Additional benefits include:
- Base pay begins at $1,200 each month to assist with housing and living expenses
- Transportation assistance to the office each day
- Free books and literature
Questions? Email email@example.com.