Networks and Outreach Internship
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Networks and Outreach Intern will be responsible for reaching out to writers and thinkers as a liaison for FEE. This person will compile lists/spreadsheets, secure republication permissions, and track online media in order to form a knowledge base FEE can use for multiple purposes. The Network and Outreach Intern will also be a solid writer and editor -- with a keen eye for interesting stories, blogs, and other items that capture the "economic way of thinking." He or she will be asked to communicate with other media outlets for earned media on FEE's behalf.
· Writer/thought leader outreach
· Website and Web blog tracking and list management
· Permissions liaison
· Minor writing and editing responsibilities; Occasional blogging
· Media outreach for FEE placement and interviews of FEE thought leaders
· Exploring new opportunities for The Freeman distribution
· Related responsibilities as assigned
· Economics degree or demonstrable experience in the economic way of thinking.
· Evidence of ability to write lively copy, blogs, titles and op-eds.
· Experience with content management systems and web management.
· April 1, 2014 start date
· $1,200/ month stipend
Questions? Email email@example.com.